RSS/Atom feeds provide an alternative way of reading news, with the aid of specialized RSS/Atom reader software.
athexgroup.gr provides Atom 1.0 feeds for the following categories:
- Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) announcements
- Companies announcements (via the Hermes system)
An additional feed for Financial Statements in PDF format is available to subscribers only. Please contact our Information Services department in order to obtain a subscription to this feed.
More feeds will be provided in the future.
You can subscribe to any of these feeds by means of any Atom 1.0 reader program, including (but not limited to) RSS Reader, RSS Owl, OMEA, as well as browsers and email clients, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Outlook, and others.
AXIAnumbers December 2018
|January 7, 2019|
|AξΙΑNumbers Monthly Publication|
Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) publishes its Monthly Statistics Bulletin for December 2018.
Summary of basic statistical information for December 2018:
- Total Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) capitalization closed up at €35.21 billion, decreased by 3.4% since the previous month. In case that HFSF was not counted there was the same decrease percentage.
- Capital inflows from foreign investors in the Greek capital, during December, less outflows.
- Participation of foreign investors in the total market capitalization reached 64.6% compared to 65.1% at the end of previous month, decreased by 0.8%. In case the participation of HFSF capitalization is counted (€717.55 million or 2.0%) the participation of foreign investors amounts to 63.3% compared to 63.8% at the end of previous month, decreased by 0.9%.
- Total turnover €0.76 billion (decreased by 43.3% compared to the previous month and decreased by 43.9% compared to the same month of the previous year).
- Total number of securities transferred due to settlement of stock exchange transactions amounted at 443,250,352 items decreased by 58.2% compared to last month (1,060,903,712) and decreased by 66.3% compared to December 2017 (1,316,337,604).
- Foreign investors in December 2018 constituted 57.5% of total turnover.
- Investors Shares Total Number 1,482,307 (the participation of Greek investors is 95.3% and the participation of foreign investors is 4.6%).
- Active Investors Shares number reached 12.55 thousand to all markets. Especially:
12.28 thousand refer to ΑΤΗΕΧ shares.
0.11 thousand refer to X-NET shares.
0.26 thousand refer to ΑΤΗΕΧ bonds.
1.90 thousand refer to ATHEX derivatives.
- 427 New investors' Accounts (previous month: 618 Accounts).
- Losses in the price of ATHEX Composite Share Price Index by 2.7% since the end of previous month.
In summary, the 2018 statistics of the market were as follows:
- Decrease in total market capitalization by 19.1% compared to 2017 (€35.21 billion on 31/12/2018 versus €43.54 billion on 29/12/2017). If HFSF participation is not included (€717.55 million or 2.0% on 31/12/2018 & €1,879.39 million or 4.3% on 29/12/2017) the percentage of decrease in total market capitalization compared to 2017 accounted to 17.2% (€34.50 billion on 31/12/2018 versus €41.66 billion on 29/12/2017).
- Net capital inflows from foreign investors in the Greek Market were €252.52 million, decreased by 11.7% compared to €286.03 million net capital inflows for 2017.
- Decrease of 0.5% in the participation of foreign investors in the total market capitalization. The participation percentage reached 63.3% on 31/12/2018 from 63.5% on 29/12/2017 - if HFSF participation is included in capitalization. In case that HFSF participation is not included, the percentage accounted to 64.6% on 31/12/2018 from 66.4% on 29/12/2017, decreased by 2.8%.
- Total market turnover at €13.86 billion compared to €14.76 billion in 2017, decreased by 6.1%.
- Average daily value (ADV) of transactions at €55.67 million versus €58.81 in 2017, decrease by 5.3%.
- Decrease of 49.1% of total number of securities transferred due to settlement of stock exchange transactions of 2018 (9,293,949,242 items) compared to last year (18,244,883,119).
- Average daily number of securities transferred due to settlement of stock exchange transactions amounted at 37,325,097 items, decreased by 48.6% compared to last year (72,688,777 items).
- Considerable interest was demonstrated for the Corporate Bonds of the Organized & Alternative Markets. The transactions value of Bonds in 2018 amounted at €163.70 million, increased by 18.3% compared to the figure of 2017 (€138.41 million). The total number of bonds transferred was 27,125,596 increased by 81.7%, compared to 14,929,668 bonds of 2017. The average daily value (ADV) of transactions amounted at €657,424.00 increased by 19.2% compared to the amount of €551,425.81 of 2017 and the average daily number of bonds transferred due to settlement amounted at 108,938 increased by 83.2% compared to 59,481 bonds of 2017.
- ATHEX Composite Share Price Index decreased by 23.6% since the ending of last year.
Download the: Announcement
Download the: Monthly Statistics Bulletin
|For previous versions of AXIAnumbers|
For more information:
|I. Chorianopoulou, Tel. 210 3366 565, e-mail: I.Chorianopoulou@athexgroup.gr|
|Athens Exchange Publications|
|Visit the relevant link.|
|Tel: 210 33 66 565, E-mail: Information-Services-Dpt@athexgroup.gr|
About Athens Exchange Group
The Athens Stock Exchange since its establishment in 1876, consistently participate in the financial and business developments in the country.
Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group), provides support to the Greek Capital Market. ATHEX Group operates the organized Equities and Derivatives markets, the alternative market and performs clearing and settlement of trades.
The Athens Stock Exchange, through its markets, offers solutions and financing tools to businesses, expands investor choice by providing a safe, stable and easy environment in full alignment with international practices and the European regulatory framework. It has held the ISO 22301:2012 international standard for Business Continuity, for all its companies, including all its operations as well as the products & services it provides.
In a period that the role of stock markets in exploring alternative ways of financing business, at a European level, is significantly enhanced, the Athens Exchange Group has taken a series of initiatives to highlight the attractiveness of the Greek Capital Market and the Greek companies to the international investment community and expand the variety of investment opportunities.
Its shares are traded on the Main Market of the Athens Stock Exchange (Symbol: EXAE).
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus (27-12-2018)
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο (27-12-2018)
Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο της εταιρίας ΓΕΚ ΤΕΡΝΑ ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΩΝ ΑΚΙΝΗΤΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΩΝ, για τη Δημόσια Προσφορά στην Ελλάδα με καταβολή μετρητών και την εισαγωγή προς διαπραγμάτευση στην κατηγορία Τίτλων Σταθερού Εισοδήματος της Οργανωμένης Αγοράς του Χ.Α. των Ομολογιών της.
Πληροφοριακό Έγγραφο της εταιρίας ΔΕΛΤΑ ΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ Α.Ε για την ένταξη των Εταιρικών Ομολόγων στην κατηγορία Σταθερού Εισοδήματος της Εναλλακτικής Αγοράς του Χρηματιστηρίου Αθηνών. Επισημαίνεται ότι η Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς και το Χρηματιστήριο Αθηνών δεν έχουν εξετάσει ή εγκρίνει το περιεχόμενο του παρόντος Πληροφοριακού Εγγράφου.
Για την εισαγωγή προς διαπραγμάτευση στην Κύρια Αγορά του Χρηματιστηρίου Αθηνών του συνόλου των κοινών ονομαστικών μετοχών της Ανώνυμης Εταιρείας με την επωνυμία «BriQ Properties Ανώνυμη Εταιρεία Επενδύσεων σε Ακίνητη Περιουσία», ήτοι 11.921.531 κοινών ονομαστικών μετοχών.
Laws and Regulations
|37 63 26 59|