RSS/Atom feeds provide an alternative way of reading news, with the aid of specialized RSS/Atom reader software.
athexgroup.gr provides Atom 1.0 feeds for the following categories:
- Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) announcements
- Companies announcements (via the Hermes system)
An additional feed for Financial Statements in PDF format is available to subscribers only. Please contact our Information Services department in order to obtain a subscription to this feed.
More feeds will be provided in the future.
You can subscribe to any of these feeds by means of any Atom 1.0 reader program, including (but not limited to) RSS Reader, RSS Owl, OMEA, as well as browsers and email clients, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Outlook, and others.
AXIAnumbers March 2019
|April 4, 2019|
|AξΙΑNumbers Monthly Publication|
Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) publishes its Monthly Statistics Bulletin for March 2019. Summary of basic statistical information for March 2019:
- Total Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) capitalization closed up at €40.48 billion, increased by 2.3% since the previous month. In case that HFSF was not counted there was an increase of 2.4%.
- €200 million raised capital by the insertion of new corporate bond in ATHEX. On March 13, 2019, the 200,000 common bearer bonds of the company "AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A." started trading on the Fixed Income Securities Trading Segment of the Regulated Market of ATHEX.
- Capital inflows from foreign investors in the Greek capital, during March, less outflows.
- Participation of foreign investors in the total market capitalization reached 65.6% compared to 65.5% at the end of previous month, increased by 0.1%. In case the participation of HFSF capitalization is counted (€961.16 million or 2.4%) the participation of foreign investors amounts to 64.0% compared to 63.9% at the end of previous month increased by 0.2%.
- Total turnover €1.08 billion (increased by 22.3% compared to the previous month and decreased by 29.9% compared to the same month of the previous year).
- Total number of securities transferred due to settlement of stock exchange transactions amounted at 606,881,604 items increased by 4.8% compared to last month (579,020,216) and decreased by 43.3% compared to Mach 2018 (1,070,240,468 items).
- Foreign investors in March 2019 constituted 55.5% of total turnover.
- Active investors' Accounts number reached 22.42 thousand (previous month: 15.12 thousand).
- 1,444 New investors' Accounts (previous month: 594 Accounts).
- Profits in the price of ATHEX Composite Share Price Index by 2.0% since the end of previous month.
Download the: Announcement
Download the: Monthly Statistics Bulletin
|For previous versions of AXIAnumbers|
For more information:
|I. Chorianopoulou, Tel. 210 3366 565, e-mail: I.Chorianopoulou@athexgroup.gr|
|Athens Exchange Publications|
|Visit the relevant link.|
|Tel: 210 33 66 565, E-mail: Information-Services-Dpt@athexgroup.gr|
About Athens Exchange Group
The Athens Stock Exchange since its establishment in 1876, consistently participate in the financial and business developments in the country.
Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group), provides support to the Greek Capital Market. ATHEX Group operates the organized Equities and Derivatives markets, the alternative market and performs clearing and settlement of trades.
The Athens Stock Exchange, through its markets, offers solutions and financing tools to businesses, expands investor choice by providing a safe, stable and easy environment in full alignment with international practices and the European regulatory framework. It has held the ISO 22301:2012 international standard for Business Continuity, for all its companies, including all its operations as well as the products & services it provides.
In a period that the role of stock markets in exploring alternative ways of financing business, at a European level, is significantly enhanced, the Athens Exchange Group has taken a series of initiatives to highlight the attractiveness of the Greek Capital Market and the Greek companies to the international investment community and expand the variety of investment opportunities.
Its shares are traded on the Main Market of the Athens Stock Exchange (Symbol: EXAE).
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο της εταιρίας ΓΕΚ ΤΕΡΝΑ ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΩΝ ΑΚΙΝΗΤΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΩΝ, για τη Δημόσια Προσφορά στην Ελλάδα με καταβολή μετρητών και την εισαγωγή προς διαπραγμάτευση στην κατηγορία Τίτλων Σταθερού Εισοδήματος της Οργανωμένης Αγοράς του Χ.Α. των Ομολογιών της.
Laws and Regulations
|51 64 18 46|