ATHEX provides a simple and flexible framework for the listing of ETF units, of any type of Greek or foreign UCITS, such as ETFs of passive management, ETFs of active management, complex ETFs.
The listing requirements are as follows:
- The ETF and the ETF Issuer must have the appropriate licenses for their operation from the Competent Authorities and fulfill any specific requirements that may relate to its operation and listing on a regulated market.
- The ETF Issuer must comply with the disclosure obligations for the investors (information document, periodic financial statements, etc.) and the notification or licensing obligations, concerning the distribution of the ETF units in Greece, in accordance with the relevant provisions in force.
- The ETF units must be freely transferable and tradable.
- The ETF characteristics must allow the indicative net asset value (iNAV) to be disseminated to the investing public
- The benchmark index of the ETF or the underlying assets of the ETF must be able to be calculated in a transparent manner.
- At least one (1) Market Maker must have been appointed
- The ETF information document as well as any other information report required by the provisions in force must have been available to the Hellenic Capital Market Commission and the Athens Stock Exchange.
- The ETF's listing application must refer to all the ETF units; Equal treatment of the unitholders must be ensured.
- The ETF Issuer must have a Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).
For more information related to listing requirements:
- ATHEX Rulebook, Section 3.1.5.
- HCMC BoD Resolution No. 10/773/20.12.2016
- Law 4099/2012: (Mutual Funds), Article No. 88
To contact a member of the ATHEX New Listings Team, please click here.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
13:50 20 Mar 2023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
13:59 06 Mar 2023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
11:59 03 Mar 2023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
13:42 31 Jan 2023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
13:24 31 Jan 2023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
09:00 31 Jan 2023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
00:05 31 Jan 2023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
12:32 30 Jan 2023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
00:05 02 Jan 2023
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
00:05 02 Jan 2023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|64 46 17 25|
No corporate actions for today.