Hellenic Central Securities Depository S.A. (ATHEXCSD), being the Administrator of the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS) and acting as a Central Securities Depository (CSD) in accordance with Law 3756/2009, offers Investors-beneficiaries of DSS investor accounts the following services:
- Information provision
- Changes in Investor Share reference data
- OTC transfers
- Transfers due to inheritance
- Special Services
Following the announcement at 12/03/2020 with "Information on the temporary suspension of public service with a
physical presence in Athens and Thessaloniki offices" posted on the company's website, and until new announcement,
the above Accounts & Registry Services will no longer be received at Athens and Thessaloniki offices, but only with
the following process:
- Via post-office or courier servtce, sending all required application forms and attachments to the address:
Hellenic Central Securities Depository S.A.
Accounts & Registry Services Department
Athens office: 110 Athinon Avenue, 104 42 Athens
Thessaloniki office: 16-18 Katouni, 546 25 Thessaloniki
- Through the relevant participants of DSS Beneficiary investor share codes, electronically through the relevant JIRA Service Desk.
- Via email at ISD@athexgroup.gr
- Via telephone (+30) 210 336 6776 (09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday)
In addition, through the AXIAweb service, investors are able to receive information in electronic form, regarding their Securities Account held in the Dematerialised Securities System (DSS).
Finally, legal entities are able to issue a LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) code through AXIAlei service.
For more information, please contact at "Accounts & Registry Services Department".
National client identifiers for individuals with Greek nationality to be used in MiFID II transaction reports
According to COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2017/590 of 28 July 2016 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 600/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to regulatory technical standards for the reporting of transactions to competent authorities, the national Identifying client codes for individuals with a Greek Nationality are defined as follows:
|Country Name||1st priority identifier||2nd priority identifier|
|GR Greece||10-digit Investor Share Code in the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS)||CONCAT|
Α. With regards to the 1st priority identifier:
- An individual should contact a DSS Operator in order to obtain an Investor Share Code in the DSS.
- An individual having previously traded on securities listed on the Athens Stock Exchange may already own an Investor share code number in the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS).
- ATHEXCSD offers to investors a look-up service by which they are able to be informed of their existing Investor Share Codes. Investors interested to get this service should submit the Investor Share Search Application (ΑΙΤ007) to ATHEXCSD either in person or by post mail. The application should be accompanied by a signature authenticity certification. The service is charged to the applicant at a fee of €0.05 per printed page, with a minimum fee of €5 (plus VAT) or at a fixed fee of €5 (plus VAT) in case the information is provided in optical media -CD- (ATHEXCSD BoD Decision 1, article 36).
B. With regards to the 2nd priority identifier:
In case an individual does not own and does not wish to obtain an Investor Share code in the DSS, he is required to use the CONCAT identifier that is consisted of the following elements:
(a) Date of birth (YYYYMMDD)
(b) First five characters of the first name
(c) First five characters of the surname
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|15 87 14 42|