Athens Exchange Group (AthexGroup), is the operator of the regulated markets, the multilateral trading facilities (MTFs) and carbon market as well as the over the counter market (OTC) in Greece.
More specifically the markets which operate in AthexGroup are the following:
- Regulated securities market, where investors can trade - among others - in stocks, ETFs and bonds
- Regulated derivatives market, where available for trading are Futures, Options and Repos
- Alternative market, where investors can trade in stocks
- Carbon market, where auctions for the primary allocation of EUAs is realized and
- OTC market, where securities transfers between investors are realized, off market.
In addition to the above markets, AthexGroup is the institution which through the high quality and reliable technological infrastructure that has developed, the Xnet network, provides investors with the opportunity to access directly and realize trades in foreign markets.
In the pages that follow you can find information about the way these markets are organized and their participants, the products available for trading in these markets as well as information regarding the hours and days of their operation.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|64 46 17 25|