ALPHA ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap EQUITIES FUND / CAPITAL RETURN WITH REINVESTMENT INTO ETF's SHARES
Pursuant to the relevant announcement on 30 June 2015, ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K. wishes to inform investors that the total amount of the capital return according to the mutual fund's valuation on 30 June 2015 (non working day), is Euro 345,068.46. (i.e. Euro 0.059 per share) for all shareholders of the Alpha ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap Equities Fund of record with the Dematerialized Securities System ("DSS" or "SAT") of the Athens Exchange as of 04 August 2015 (record date). As of 03 August 2015, the currently listed shares will trade at the reduced price of Euro 2.40 and without the right to the capital return.
The reinvestment of capital will be completed on 05 August 2015 and the number of new shares will be calculated based on the ETFS's closing price (NAV) as of that date. The fund's new shares will be listed in the Athens Exchange on 06 August 2015, at which date shareholders will be credited with the additional shares. Any fractional shares will be returned to shareholders in cash.
As of 10 August 2015, the cash will be paid to shareholders through Alpha Bank in the following ways:
- Through the Operators of the Dematerialised Securities System (DSS/SAT), provided they have been authorised by the shareholder to receive such payment.
- Through the Alpha Bank Branch Network for those shareholders that have not authorised their DSS/SAT Operators to collect the amount, or for those shareholders keeping a special account in the Hellenic Exchanges S.A. Shareholders may collect the money from the Alpha Bank Branches by presenting their Identity Card along with a copy of their DSS/SAT record. A payment to a third person will require the presentation of a Letter of Delegation with all the required personal information of both the shareholder and the authorised person (name, surname, Identity Card Number, Tax Registration Number). The Letter of Delegation must have a signature authenticated by a Greek police station or other relevant authority.
For any additional information shareholders may contact ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT Α.Ε.D.Α.Κ. at the telephone numbers +30 210 326 2954, 210 326 2958, 210 326 2962-2963 and 210 326 2986.
ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 38 14 26|