ALPHA ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap EQUITY UCITS / CAPITAL RETURN WITH REINVESTMENT INTO SHARES OF THE ETF MUTUAL FUND
Athens, 26 June 2018
ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K. announces a capital return with reinvestment into shares of the ALPHA ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap EQUITY UCITS, for all shareholders of record with the Dematerialised Securities System ("DSS" or "SAT") of the Athens Exchange on 3 July 2018 (record date) subject to the Mutual Fund price (NAV) exceeding the 1/100 of the Benchmark's price on 30 June 2018 (non-working day). The amount of capital to be returned and the value per share will be calculated at the end-of-day of 30 June 2018. As of 2 July 2018, the ETF's shares will trade in the Athens Exchange at a price reduced by the amount of capital returned and without the right to the capital return. The reinvestment of capital will be completed on 4 July 2018 and the number of new shares will be calculated based on the ETF's closing price (NAV) as of that date. Any fractional shares will be returned to shareholders in cash.
The fund's new shares will be listed in the Athens Exchange on 5 July 2018, at which date shareholders will be credited with the additional shares.
As of 11 July 2018, the cash will be paid to shareholders through Alpha Bank in the following ways:
1. Through the Operators of the Greek Dematerialised Securities System (DSS/SAT), provided they have been authorised by the shareholder to receive such payment.
2. Through the Alpha Bank Branch Network for those shareholders that have not authorised their DSS/SAT Operators to collect the amount, or their shares are held by the Hellenic Central Securities Depository S.A. Shareholders may collect the money from the Alpha Bank Branches by presenting their Identity Card along with a copy of their DSS/SAT record. A payment to a third person will require the presentation of a Letter of Delegation with all the required personal information of both the shareholder and the authorised person (name, surname, Identity Card Number, Tax Registration Number). The Letter of Delegation must have a signature authenticated by a Greek police station or other relevant authority.
For any additional information shareholders may contact ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT Α.Ε.D.Α.Κ. at the telephone numbers +30 210 374 2871-72.
ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|25 87 15 25|