Share capital return
Share capital return
30 June 2016 - HELLENIC EXCHANGES-ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE S.A. HOLDING (ΑΤΗΕΧ) informs investors that the 1st Repetitive General Meeting of shareholders, which took place on Wednesday 09.06.2016 approved the reduction of the share capital of the Company by the amount of €14,381,083.86 through a reduction in the share par value by €0.22 (from €1.30 to €1.08), and payment of this amount to shareholders.
Following the above mentioned reduction, the share capital of the Company amounts to €70,598,048.04, divided into 65,368,563 common registered shares with a par value of €1.08 each.
The capital return per share that will be paid is increased by the amount corresponding to the 2,155,008 shares in treasury stock that are not entitled to collect, and amounts to a gross amount of €0.2275 per share.
On Wednesday 22.06.2016, decision 66014/22.06.2016 of the Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping & Tourism was registered at the General Electronic Commercial Registry (GEMI) (registration number 66062), approving the modification of the relevant article in the Company's Articles of Association resulting from reduction in the share capital.
The ATHEX Stock Markets Steering Committee was informed on 30.06.2016 about the abovementioned change in the par value of the Company's shares.
Beneficiaries of the capital return of €0.2275 per share, based on the record date rule, are shareholders of the Company that are registered on the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS) on Tuesday 05.07.2016 (ex-date on Monday 04.07.2016 before the start of trading on Athens Exchange).
On the same date (04.07.2016), the opening price of the shares of the Company on ATHEX will be determined in accordance with the Athens Exchange Rulebook, in conjunction with Decision 26 of the BoD of ATHEX, as it applies.
The payment date for the share capital return is Monday 11.07.2016. Payment will be effected by the Bank of Piraeus as follows:
- Through the DSS operators, to investors that have authorized their operators to collect.
- Through the branch network of BANK of PIRAEUS, starting on 11 July 2016 for those shareholders that have requested an exemption from their DSS operator or have their shares in the Special Account of their Investor's Share Securities Account kept with DSS.
- Those shareholders who, for various reasons, were not able to receive the special dividend through their operators, may collect he special dividend starting on 15 July 2016 through the branch network of the BANK of PIRAEUS.
Starting on Monday 10.07.2021, payment of special dividend in cash will be made by the Company.
The ex-date (Monday 04.07.2016) is before the expiration of the following future contracts that are traded in the derivatives market: Future with the ΑΤΗΕΧ share as the underlying security - expiration on 16.09.2016, and future on the FTSE/ATHEX LARGE CAP (in which ΑΤΗΕΧ is a component stock) - expiration on 15.07.2016.
For more information, shareholders can contact the Investor Relations Department of the Company (tel +30 210 336 6616).
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 38 14 26|