The Company «HELLENIC EXCHANGES - ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE S.A. (ATHEX)» establishes the basic principles and rules in relation to the remuneration of the Members of the Board of Directors (BoD) and the Executives of the Company ("Remuneration Policy") that contribute to the corporate strategy, the long-term interests and sustainability of the Company.
The scope of the Remuneration Policy, is to maximize corporate value, through a culture of continuous improvement, development, high performance and commitment to the achievement of goals and the interests of all stakeholders. The Remuneration Policy sets the guiding principles that the Human Resource Management Division should bear in mind during the implementation of the remuneration strategy of the Group.
The Remuneration Policy adopted and approved by the Company is in compliance with the prevailing institutional and regulatory framework in Greece including Law 4548/2018 for Societe Anonymes, Law 3016/2002 on Corporate Governance and best practices.
In compliance to Article 110 of Law 4548/2018, this Remuneration Policy is established and applied for the Members of the BoD and the Executives of the Company (CEO, General Managers). With relevant statutory provisions the Remuneration Policy applies and is extended, in line with Article 110 (1) of Law 4548/2018, to Executive members of the Company, as these are stated in the international Accounting Standard 24 (9), since these Executives contribute in the long-term success of the Company.
- The 2022 Annual Remuneration Report approved by the AGM on 8 June 2023
- The Auditor's Report on the 2022 Annual Remuneration Report
- The Remuneration Policy approved by the AGM on 2 June 2022
- The 2021 Annual Remuneration Report approved by the AGM on 2 June 2022
- The Auditor's Report on the 2021 Annual Remuneration Report
- The 2020 Annual Remuneration Report approved by the AGM on 31 May 2021
- The Auditor's Report on the 2020 Annual Remuneration Report
- The 2019 Annual Remuneration Report approved by the AGM on 29 May 2020
- The Remuneration Policy approved by the AGM on 30 May 2019
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|57 46 18 23|
|MIG HOLDINGS S.A.|
|MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES SA|
|GREEK ORGANISATION OF FOOTBALL PROGNOSTICS S.A.|
|HELLENIC EXCHANGES - ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE S.A.|