The AXIAline is an Issuers' Online Information system through which issuers receive the information they need for the update of their shareholders' logs.
The information that an Issuer may receive via AXIAline is described below
- Retrieving Files
- Shareholders' File
- Participation in General Assembly
- Commitment to exercised Rights
- Fractional balances of corporate actions
- Cash distributions
- Transferring trades
- Titles' conversion
- Charges of Transferring trades
- Password Change
When and how
ATHEX GROUP transfers electronically to listed companies the information files regarding their Shareholders.
- Daily receipt of the changes in the shareholders' files (TRN files).
- Update for the changes in the shareholders' file following a corporation action or upon request of the Issuer.
- Update for fractional balances, rights etc.
See the Description of Communicational Files with Issuers (TRN, CRP)
The system's access is continuous (7 days per week, 24 hours per day).
A person authorized by the issuer is permitted access to AXIAline, using a unique username and password.
For your connection to AξiAline select Listed Companies.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|89 23 14 26|