Design, development/implementation, installation & hosting of part or all of the information systems infrastructure for Data Centers (Full Hosting & Colocation Services) and provide the necessary technical services management, operation & maintenance (Systems Administration & Operation), on the premises of Hellenic Exchanges (HELEX).
The Data Center of Hellenic Exchanges (HELEX) has been manufactured taking into account the most strict international standards and implementation standards and is compatible with the basic design principles of Tier-4 standard at UpTime Institute. Among the key features are:
- Particularly high and stringent physical security levels (independent access zones, multiple checkpoints and identity certification of personnel, daycare staff 24 x 7)
- Very high rates of availability & redundancy (symmetrical construction of two (2) fully independent/interconnected data centers in the same building).
Comparative advantages/benefits of Datacentre service issues Hellenic Exchanges (HELEX) hospitality, third-party equipment & technology services:
- Proximity Services (Proximity services) with the central systems of Hellenic Exchanges (HELEX) (OASIS, SAT, etc.).
- Increase availability (fault tolerance and high availability) access to system services OASIS.
- Market access Services Securities/Derivatives as well as in the system SAT, but in Back-office systems, from jobs (Business Continuity Seats) in the building of Hellenic Exchanges (HELEX), in cases of failure to access facilities companies supplied colocation services.
- Great flexibility, significant economies of scale and synergies in project implementation business continuity issues (Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery sites).
The combination of high qualified technical staff of Hellenic Exchanges (HELEX), very high expertise in design, installation, Operation & Management Datacentre capital markets as well as of modern data center infrastructure that we have, are the best guarantee for full coverage of the needs of hospitality Equipment & technology services in the most efficient manner.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|0 0 0 152|
|AUSTRIACARD HOLDINGS AG|