Night-time settlement (Delivery versus Delivery - DvD)
Multilateral settlement cycles (Delivery versus Payment - DvP)
- Matching of settlement instructions
- Settlement of transactions through cash and securities transfer in central bank money via TARGET-2 and in other currencies in commercial bank money through correspondent banks;
- Execution of Intermediary transactions resulting from the Stock Exchange Securities Market settlement instructions, OTC transactions from DSS and back to back/turn around transaction types.
- Phase 1. The clearing mechanism is linked to the cash settlement bank, and the Participant's cash accounts are blocked for the amounts required by those Participants having a total long position in the clearing.
- Phase 2. The multilateral settlement procedure is carried out, the matched settlement instructions participate, the settlement algorithm generates the results of the settled instructions so that the depository is informed about the recording of the quantities in the accounts of the final investors.
- Phase 3. Upon settlement completion, the cash movements are sent to the cash settlement bank - in an aggregated manner - and are executed.
Bilateral Settlement (RTGS)
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|34 58 22 31|