The AXIAweb service is provided by the Central Securities Depository (CSD) to investors in order to receive electronic information about the following in the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS) listed below:
- Investor Share details;
- recent transactions in the Securities Account and Special Account;
- the current positions of the securities portfolio by security (International Securities Identification Number - ISIN) and Account;
- the valuation of the current portfolio of securities based on the closing price of the previous business day.
Access to/use of the service
- Investor access AXIAweb service via the Internet and using the required passwords.
- The interested investor shall submit to the CSD the Password Provision Application-Agreement (ΑΙΤ022). Upon its approval, the CSD shall issue the required passwords and deliver them to the interested investor by a secure process.
- In case of lost passwords or inadvertent disclosure to third parties, the CSD must be informed immediately by the investor in order to deactivate the passwords and issue new ones through the relevant Application for the Deactivation and Reissue of Passwords (ΑΙΤ023) .
- The AXIAweb service is provided free of charge.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|62 39 21 32|