The HELEX in collaboration with FTSE International Limited in order to improve visibility of the listed companies designed the index FTSE/ATHEX Mid & Small Cap Factor Weighted with the strongest companies in terms of fundamental ratios as well as the FTSE/ATHEX Global traders Index Plus and FTSE/ATHEX Global traders Index with companies that have highly globalised activity, either in exports or through production abroad.
Click the index to see the most up-to-date companies' factsheet.
- FTSE/ATHEX Mid & Small Cap Factor Weighted (FTSEMSFW)
- FTSE/ATHEX Global traders Index Plus (FTSEGTI)
- FTSE/ATHEX Global traders Index (FTSEGT)
Presentations about the methodology and indexes calculation are provided below.
Historical index info
In this section you may view the companies' Factsheets that participate in the indexes FTSE/ATHEX Mid & Small Cap Factor-Weighted, FTSE/ATHEX Global Traders Plus and FTSE/ATHEX Global Traders, for previous years.
The indexes review is implemented annually every June, based on the annual financial reports of the listed companies.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|89 23 14 26|