Potential issuers who wish to list their shares on ATHEX, may choose between the Main Market and Altermatgive Market (EN.A), according to their needs and the stage of their business development.
For New Listings of shares on ATHEX, please see here.
For the SME Pre-listing Support Programme, offered by EBRD, with the aim to support Greek SMEs prepare for raising funds through the local capital market, please see here.
To contact a member of the ATHEX New Listings Team, please see here.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 38 14 26|