ATHEX Market Data Feed
ATHEX Non Display Policy and Agreement Procedure
A. NON DISPLAY CATEGORIES
The ATHEX Real Time Non Display Data service is a special service including the following categories of usage of the real time information:
- Usage of real time information by corporate client of the Vendor/Subvendor for the creation of original created works. Such works quite indicatively include indices, quotes, VWAPS (Volume Weighted Average Prices), portfolio evaluation services and analytic reference figures which have been calculated from or using real time information.
- Usage of real time information by corporate client of the Vendor/Subvendor in electronic trading systems for the purpose of generating orders or executing transactions in an automated and/or semi - automated manner without the display of the original real time information (i.e. for algorithmic trading, program trading, or the automated monitoring of trading activities).
B. NON DISPLAY AGREEMENT PROCEDURE
Concerning the ATHEX Non Display usage, Athens Stock Exchange offers the following two alternatives for Non-Display customers, in order to redistribute the Athens Stock Exchange Non Display Data:
- Sign the Non-Display Agreement "Application for ATHEX Information Non Display Usage" directly with Athens Stock Exchange and pay directly to ATHEX the respective Non Display fees or,
- The Vendor will report to ATHEX the Non-Display service and pay the respective fees on behalf of its customers.
The pricing, terms and conditions are identical in both cases.
In addition to the above, the corporate customer has to complete, sign and send to ATHEX the "Form V-01 Application the Non-Display Data Use".
Significant note: The corporate customer may receive the ATHEX Data feed from multiple vendors without any additional charge.
Also, the use of information in delayed time for Non-Display use is free of exchange fees.
ATHEX Non-Display Pricing Policy
A. NON DISPLAY USAGE FREE OF NON-DISPLAY FEES
- ATHEX Vendor/ Subvendor/ Member (paying the market data agreement annual license fee): For its own use (internal use) pays no fees for Non-Display data.
- Use of Non-Display Data in Delayed Time: The use of Non-Display data in delayed time is free of exchange fees.
- ATHEX Vendor's/Subvendor's corporate customers: Corporate customers that make use of the Non-Display are fee liable towards ATHEX, if the Non-Display data are distributed to persons other than those who subscribe to real time information of ATHEX (this means that if all users receiving Non Display data receive also the original ATHEX information, then the Non-Display fee is not applicable). Hence, if there are end users (persons/devices) receiving only the Non-Display data and then the fee is applicable.
Non-Display usage of information regarding the following venues is free of Non Display fees:
- ENAX (Alternative Market)
- XECM (Emerging Companies Market)
- AAPA (APA@ATHEX Service)
Please read the September 30, 2020 announcement, regarding the update in the Non Display price list, effective as of January 4, 2021:
Also, please find below the ATHEX MIFID II Disaggregated Non Display Products:
Also, please find below the ATHEX MIFID II Disaggregated Non Display Products, effective as of January 4, 2021:
For further information concerning the above please be so kind to contact the DFS Service, here.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 38 14 26|