Agreement for the Supply and Use of the ATHEX Real Time Market Information
The first step the data feed customer should take in order to proceed with the signing of the aforesaid agreement is to complete and send back to the Athens Stock Exchange signed the FORM V-01 "Vendor/Subvendor's report for information/change of the Agreement data and the FORM V-05, "Contact Details".
The Agreement for the for the supply and use of the ATHEX market information is comprised of two main sections (contractual documents):
- The main body, it is one page and it is the document to be signed (one page contract),
- The Annexes.
The table below includes all the contractual documents, in downloadable pdf files, comprising the agreement for the supply and use of the ATHEX market information that a data feed customer has to sign in order to be entitled to redistribute the ATHEX & CSE real time information.
The above mentioned agreement has to be signed by the data feed customers regardless they connect directly to the exchange or indirectly (via a Vendor).
ATHEX Market Information in Market Member's Applications
The following policy applies to Market Members, who wish to obtain information directly from ATHEX (IOCP) or from a Data Vendor solely for internal use in "Applications" (as indicative Market Making and Algo Trading).
The fees are presented below:
|Price List od Data Feed Members (INTERNAL USAGE)||ANNUALLY||MONTHLY|
|Connectivity (per 2 IOCP Accounts) 10BBO|| |
|Additional Connectivity (per 2 IOCP Accounts) Full Order|| |
|Applications - Device 5/10BBO/Full Order|| |
- The abovementioned policy is applicable up to 10 "Applications/Devices (terminals)" per Member.
- The provided "Data Feed Information" includes the ATHEX Securities, ATHEX Derivatives and FTSE Indices.
- Every "Application" may have 1 terminal with display of the real time information free of exchange fees.
- It is included the usage of ‘Non Display' of the Member for the specific applications.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|53 51 20 34|