Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) provides the real time data information to its ATHEX Data Feed Customers (Data Vendors, Subvendors, Market Members), through a highly efficient technical environment. The ATHEX operates state of the art Data Centers in Athens and London and offers connectivity and proximity services to Data Vendors. All available means of connectivity, including Leased Lines, International Extranets and Internet are supported.
The Real Time Market Data products support advanced features such as Indicative Auction Prices and Volumes, Projected Market Close Prices and detailed order flow information.
In addition to this, ATHEX offers to Data Vendors the opportunity to have access to both Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) and Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) Real Time Market Data, with significantly reduced costs by utilizing:
- Common data feed specification and connectivity solution to the ATHEX Data Feed Transmission System, resulting to reduced systems development and operational cost.
- Common contract - only with ATHEX, resulting to reduced license fees.
- Common reporting obligations/mechanism to ATHEX (CSE Data Feed products are treated as ATHEX products), thus and reducing administration burden.
- The ATHEX & CSE 10BBO Securities Market feed is offered in a combined product, under a competitive price scheme.
ATHEX, in the context of providing reduced cost solutions, offers a series of significant discounts in Exchange Fees, please see the "BENEFITS OFFERED TO DATA FEED DISTRIBUTORS" documents for more details.
|Informative Brochure (Currently valid document)||File type|
|Benefits offered to Data Feed Distributors|
|Significant Points of Data Feed Content|
|Common Data Feed|
|CSE Real Time Market Data Feed|
For further information concerning the above please be so kind to contact the DFS Service, here.
The ATHEX Data Feed Clients that act as Real Time Data Redistributors, fall under the following categories:
- ATHEX Data Vendors,
- ATHEX Subvendors,
- ATHEX Members.
For more information concerning the characteristics of the above mentioned Data Feed Clients Categories, please press here.
Please read here the Press Release announced about the Athens Stock Exchange awarded, concerning the Data Feed Services, as "An Outstanding Data Provider by FISD".
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|89 23 14 26|