| ATHEX DATA FEED CLIENT CATEGORIES: |
- Any legal entity that signs a direct data dissemination agreement with the Athens Stock Exchange,
- Connects directly to the Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) information distribution systems, in order to redistribute the ATHEX market data feed either internally or to third parties,
- Is responsible for the reporting and payment obligations towards ATHEX.
- ATHEX Subvendors differ from ATHEX Data Vendors mainly due to their indirect way they receive the data feed, as they do not connect directly to the Athens Stock Exchange, instead they select to receive the data feed from an ATHEX Vendor.
- ATHEX Subvendors must also enter into a direct agreement with the Athens Stock Exchange.
- ATHEX Subvendors are not allowed to redistribute the data feed to other ATHEX Data Vendors or ATHEX Subvendors.
ATHEX MARKET MEMBER
- Receives the market data feed either directly from Athens Stock Exchange or via ATHEX Data Vendor with its objective being feed redistribution either internally or to customers (excluding data feed re-distributors) strictly within the context of investment services provision. ATHEX Market Members must also enter in a direct agreement with the Athens Exchange.
| Informative Brochures (Currently valid document) || File Type |
| Informative Brochure - ATHEX Information Dissemination Business Model || |
Please also see the comprehensive list of the ATHEX DATA FEED SUBSCRIBERS